DeepDive Integration Services - Learning the %22L%22 in ETL (Extract - Transform - Load)
Tune SQL Server Integration Services and experience the difference!
Duration: 8 hours
What does this course cover?
Loading the data into a data warehouse should be done as efficiently as possible. The database must not be blocked and the integrity must be granted, In this class you can effieciently learn how this can be done.
Pre-requisites: What do you need to know?
Experience with SQL Server Administration
WHEN and WHERE is this course running?
SSIS Overview and Core Features
- How SSIS fits into the corporate data network and infrastructure
- Introduction to data integration, BI, and dimensional modeling
- features overview
- SQL Server tools
SSIS Control Flow Objects and Features
- Control flow and data flow principles
- Control flow features
- SSIS expression language
- Tasks and constraints
Applying Data Flow Transformations and Adapters
- Data flow introduction and design environment
- Connecting the data flow to sources and destinations
- Transformations and paths
Working With and Importing Files
- File-handling requirements and management
- Working with binary data
- Excel and 64-bit considerations
- Third-party custom components