- Build a reliable High Availability solutionwith Windows Server 2012 R2/2016 and SQL Server 2014/2016
- Manage a High Availability solution with Windows Server 2012 R2/2016 and SQL Server 2014/2016
- Build Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Troubleshoot problems with High Availability in SQL Server 2016 and 2014
“This course goes straight into the practice. This course will save me hours and days of work”
What does this course cover?
Who is this course designed for?
Those responsible for building and managing high availability solutions for SQL Server.
Pre-requisites: What do you need to know?
- Some SQL Server experience
- Some Windows Server 2012 (or later) experience
- Some Hyper-V experience
- Some Windows Failover Clustering experience
All our courses can be offered as a private delivery and tailored for your team's specific needs
Module 01: Introduction to High Availability
- Basic aspects of High Availability
Module 02: Windows Server 2016 High Availability Features Overview
- Overview of HA features in Windows Server 2016
Module 03: SQL Server 2016 High Availability Features Overview
- Failover Cluster Instances
- Availability Group
- Log Shipping
Module 04: Windows Server 2016 Failover Clustering
- Storage configuration
- Quorum configuration
- Adding/Removing nodes to/from cluster
Module 05: SQL Server 2016 Failover Clustering Instance
- SQL Server FCI configuration
- MS DTC
- o Adding/Removing SQL Server to/from cluster
Module 06: SQL Server 2016 Availability Groups
- SQL Server AG configuration
- Read Only Routing and Load Balancing
- Direct seeding
- Distributed AG
- Adding/Removing files to/from database in AG
- Adding/Removing database to/from AG
Module 07: SQL Server Interoperability
- with Integration Services
- with Analysis Services
- with Reporting Services
WHEN and WHERE is this course running next?
This course may be scheduled in more than one region. Please check availability in your country.